CMS Development

ereller
Participant

Module CSS is failing to load

SOLVE

I've had support tickets coming in from coworkers saying that portions of our website are broken as CSS fails to load. 

css-consolelog.png

It appears this is all styles from individual modules. I haven't been able to replicate any of these problems, and neither have a few other team members.

Is there a known issue here? Is there a workaround to this problem (currently in the process of moving the module css into the main style sheet, but I'm looking for a quick fix to solve this)? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Kevin-C
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @ereller 

I'm not getting these CSS 400 errors in FF or Chrome. Could this be a cache issue? Maybe try viewing the page in a provate browser and checking the errors?

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Kevin-C

SOLVE

Hey @ereller 

Have you got a live site we can take a look at?

0 Upvotes
ereller
Participant

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
Kevin-C
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @ereller 

I'm not getting these CSS 400 errors in FF or Chrome. Could this be a cache issue? Maybe try viewing the page in a provate browser and checking the errors?

0 Upvotes
ereller
Participant

SOLVE

I personally have not had this issue, but it has been persistent for some coworkers. I have not been able to replicate it either across multiple computers either. So my assumption was a caching issue, but I wanted to get another professional opinion.