CMS Development

ereller
Teilnehmer/-in

Module CSS is failing to load

lösung

I've had support tickets coming in from coworkers saying that portions of our website are broken as CSS fails to load. 

css-consolelog.png

It appears this is all styles from individual modules. I haven't been able to replicate any of these problems, and neither have a few other team members.

Is there a known issue here? Is there a workaround to this problem (currently in the process of moving the module css into the main style sheet, but I'm looking for a quick fix to solve this)? 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Kevin-C
Lösung
Trendsetter/-in | Partner

lösung

Hey @ereller 

I'm not getting these CSS 400 errors in FF or Chrome. Could this be a cache issue? Maybe try viewing the page in a provate browser and checking the errors?

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
Kevin-C

lösung

Hey @ereller 

Have you got a live site we can take a look at?

0 Upvotes
ereller
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung
0 Upvotes
Kevin-C
Lösung

lösung

Hey @ereller 

I'm not getting these CSS 400 errors in FF or Chrome. Could this be a cache issue? Maybe try viewing the page in a provate browser and checking the errors?

0 Upvotes
ereller
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

I personally have not had this issue, but it has been persistent for some coworkers. I have not been able to replicate it either across multiple computers either. So my assumption was a caching issue, but I wanted to get another professional opinion.