CMS Development

BenDTU

Modifying Post Filter Widget to display tag links as 'inline-block' instead of 'block'

We are using the Post Filter Widget, however upon clicking the 'more posts' button it seems to change the display of each link to 'block', where they were displaying as inline block previously. Is there a way to customise the behaviour of the Post Filter Widget? I can't seem to find its source code anywhere within my site's setup.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Adesignl
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Modifying Post Filter Widget to display tag links as 'inline-block' instead of 'block'

make sure you arent using a corrosponding style for a class change that is made while clicking more. I bet you that is what is happening.

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @BenDTU, please let us know if @Adesignl advise whats helpful 🙂

Best,

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
BenDTU

Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies. I ended up getting around this by using display: flex and flex-wrap: wrap on the parent, so even when 'display: block' was applied to everything it still appeared inline.

We had our initial site set up by Hubspot, I assume the control I'm looking at is a standard HubSpot component that is unable to be customised?

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @BenDTU 

Do you still have this issue? If so, could you please provide a bit of context of what code are you using?

Thanks,

Sharon 

CC: @jennysowyrda 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes