CMS Development

MariS

Mobile menu toggle style

SOLVE

Hi team 

I am having difficulty with my mobile menu styling. I followed exact instructions here, but it's still displaying as a list from my sitemap, rather than the three line style for mobile. 

Instructions followed here: 

http://designers.hubspot.com/docs/snippets/responsive/how-to-implement-a-fixed-top-mobile-navigation...

My page: 

http://2920131.hs-sites.com/securing-wordpress-15-steps

(view on mobile to see what I mean). 

Basically I want it to look like a normal mobile menu with the three lines that you click on and then they open. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

Mobile menu toggle style

SOLVE

@MariS,

<script src="//cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/2920131/hub_generated/template_assets/1502784463787/Custom/page/ALT_Digital_August2017-theme/ALT_Digital_August2017-main.min.js&quot;)%20}}"></script>

Check out the link to your main.min.js javascript file. It's a bit screwy.

Your javascript isn't loading because the link is broken. Check the code for nesting quotations.

" ' ' "     <!-- ok-->
' " " '     <!-- ok -->
' " ' "     <!-- nope -->

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

Mobile menu toggle style

SOLVE

@MariS,

<script src="//cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/2920131/hub_generated/template_assets/1502784463787/Custom/page/ALT_Digital_August2017-theme/ALT_Digital_August2017-main.min.js&quot;)%20}}"></script>

Check out the link to your main.min.js javascript file. It's a bit screwy.

Your javascript isn't loading because the link is broken. Check the code for nesting quotations.

" ' ' "     <!-- ok-->
' " " '     <!-- ok -->
' " ' "     <!-- nope -->
0 Upvotes
MariS

Mobile menu toggle style

SOLVE

Hi again

Okay I made changes by creating a fresh JS file for this purpose, and applied your syntax notes. But it still won't work. Can you see if you can see why?

0 Upvotes
MariS

Mobile menu toggle style

SOLVE

Thanks @Jsum

The JS code was lifted straight off the Hubspot page I referenced. Is there another source I should use, or must I just replace the quotation marks as discussed. 

Also (sorry if it's a dumb question) but you refer to my main.min.js file but I only have a main.js file. Am I supposed to rename it?

0 Upvotes