CMS Development

BriDehlinger
Participant

Mobile Version is a Mess

I've created a landing page and the mobile version is a mess. I reached out to HubSpot support and they tried cloning the page and then putting the header into a table...that didn't fix it. 

https://info.gemfind.com/jewelry-websites-and-digital-marketing-from-gemfind

I reached out to the designer of the template (I purchased it from InboundPixels) and he is on vacation. I've gone through reference guides and I can't figure out what to do. 

Can anyone help? 

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Mobile Version is a Mess

Looks like that page just needs some responsive CSS @BriDehlinger, but we doubt that will be the last of your troubles.

Wish the news was better, but yours isn't the only 'broken template' mess left in their vacation wake this week. (head shaking)

- see Form submit button on landing page template not working

Save yourself future grief and go with a HubSpot certified template team -- Brand Builder Solutions, or custom designer. 

We decided long ago to never (ever) use HubSpot products / services unless they were produced by verified HubSpot certified teams. Simply not worth the headache.

Just a thought. Hope it helps.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Mobile Version is a Mess

-ps

Ran across this article from the guys at Databox (a HubSpot integration partner). In it, Joe Jerome, the CEO of Brand Builder Solutions gives a step-by-step roadmap about what to look for when having templates developed on the HubSpot platform.

The article is aptly entitled, "Don’t Get **bleep** When Hiring a Developer or Buying a HubSpot CMS Template"!

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
BriDehlinger
Participant

Mobile Version is a Mess

Oy. I had a feeling I was stuck. 

Here is hoping someone from Fiverr can help!  

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Mobile Version is a Mess

Hi @BriDehlinger   I came back from lunch and it looks like some CSS changes were made to show better at the mobile viewport . Can you confirm?

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
BriDehlinger
Participant

Mobile Version is a Mess

Yes, I hired someone on Fiverr to help fix the CSS. 

0 Upvotes