CMS Development

ChelseaWright
メンバー

Mobile Menu CSS Child trigger update

We just updated our CSS style sheet and are having struggles with the mobile main menu. I need to update the child trigger:

ChelseaWright_0-1635361415472.png

To our new style: 

ChelseaWright_1-1635361415540.png

Can anyone help me with the HubSpot CSS code needed to make this happen?

0 いいね!
4件の返信
miljkovicmisa
トップ投稿者 | Platinum Partner
トップ投稿者 | Platinum Partner

Hello @ChelseaWright , hi @TiphaineCuisset !
Could you check the websites again because they seem to be down and are inaccessible, I can't help any further without inspecting the DOM. But it seems to me that the first screenshot already has some kind of arrows that are creating using borders, this is a differrent technique that what is used in the second screenshot, so some html may be needed to change, please check the websites are up and running and make sure you can edit the html templates because most likely it will be needed.

Kind Regards!
M.M.

ChelseaWright
メンバー

@miljkovicmisa 

Hello 

I am not a developer.  I do not know CSS or HTML.

The newly designed website is what I am trying to get created in HubSpot. You can see the issues on this page https://blog.vistastaff.com/workforce-optimization When you do a mobile menu, I can not find where I can make the child menu triggers change.

Any help you could provide would be great. Thank you so much. 

Chelsea

0 いいね!
ChelseaWright
メンバー

Hello,

Our website is www.vistastaff.com. We are trying to match the Hubspot mobile menu for our blogs and resource landing pages. Here is an example of the Hubspot link:  https://blog.vistastaff.com/workforce-optimization 

Thanks for response

0 いいね!
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @ChelseaWright 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @miljkovicmisa @Jake_Lett do you have any thoughts for @ChelseaWright on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!