CMS Development

KTierney
Participant

Migrating to HubSpot - Integrating with Custom App

SOLVE

Our current site is hosted on Wordpress. We are a staffing company and our site integrates with our custom PHP based Applicant Tracking system, which I do the development for, via API calls to both query open jobs and process applications to those jobs. 

Our marketing team has made the decision to migrate from WP to HubSpot. I'm trying to determine the best course of action to integrate these pages. Worst case scenario, I'll have to use a subdomain, style it similar to the new site, and add a link to it, but I wanted to see if there are any other options to integrate it within the HubSpot site

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Katelyn_Eklund
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @KTierney ,

I work on the HubSpot CMS Migrations team and can say that moving these pages to a separate subdomain would definitely be the most straightforward option. 

However, it may be possible to integrate those pages on HubSpot now using our new serverless functions feature. This feature uses node.js and has a variety of uses including dynamically displaying information from other systems as well as passing information back to them. I would recommend testing this out on a CMS developer sandbox account to see if it'll work for you.

One important thing to note though, this feature does require our CMS Hub Enterprise subscription.

I hope this helps 🙂 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Katelyn_Eklund
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @KTierney ,

I work on the HubSpot CMS Migrations team and can say that moving these pages to a separate subdomain would definitely be the most straightforward option. 

However, it may be possible to integrate those pages on HubSpot now using our new serverless functions feature. This feature uses node.js and has a variety of uses including dynamically displaying information from other systems as well as passing information back to them. I would recommend testing this out on a CMS developer sandbox account to see if it'll work for you.

One important thing to note though, this feature does require our CMS Hub Enterprise subscription.

I hope this helps 🙂 

KTierney
Participant

SOLVE

That's what I was afraid of. Thank you for the additional information

0 Upvotes