CMS Development

Robert
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Migrate Drupal content to HubSpot COS

SOLVE

I am trying to migrate blog content from a drupa website to HubSpot Blog, until now haven't find a good and easy solution like WP to HS. Any Ideas on what is the best approach to do that?

Kind Regards

1 Accepted solution
ndwilliams3
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I haven't tried this, it's just an idea. However, I've developed in Drupal and think it could work.

Since Hubspot has a blog import tool for Wordpress using an XML, the file should have a standard markup for the data. You could create a custom view using a module like https://www.drupal.org/project/views_data_export to generate an XML file with the same markup. From here, you could  use the current blog importer tool in Hubspot.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
msilvermanduo

SOLVE

Robert - While there isn't a tool to directly migrate from Drupal to HubSpot, you should be able to easily export the data out of Drupal (which might require some "clean up")  and then import directly into HubSpot via the API (or possibly through the UI).

I will require some technical expertise to do this - but it is not that complex and shouldn't take too long (depending on the size/age/structure of your existing blog.  If we can be of service don't hesitate to give me a call at 312-529-3010 or msilverman at duoconsulting.com.  My firm, Duo Consulting, located in Chicago, has been working almost exclusively with Drupal (and HubSpot) over the last 7 years.

Thanks!

Michael Silverman

0 Upvotes
ndwilliams3
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I haven't tried this, it's just an idea. However, I've developed in Drupal and think it could work.

Since Hubspot has a blog import tool for Wordpress using an XML, the file should have a standard markup for the data. You could create a custom view using a module like https://www.drupal.org/project/views_data_export to generate an XML file with the same markup. From here, you could  use the current blog importer tool in Hubspot.