CMS Development

LLi
Participant

Message clipped by gmail

SOLVE

Hi,

I was hoping to get some help with an email getting clipped by gmail. We've tried our best to reduce the content to no avail and after browsing here, am now thinking it's likely to do with the css in our custom template.

Unfortunately I'm a coding rookie, so am not able to confidently do any cleaning of the code - any specific help with this would be very much appreciated.

Email here. (162kb)

1 Accepted solution
jonchim
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Message clipped by gmail

SOLVE

Hey @LLi,

I can't seem to pinpoint where the code breaks, but i believe it could be the outside template wrapper that holds the content together that is causing the message to extend and showing the clipped message. Also it seems the email content may still be too long or too big in terms of size (image sizes). I would try removing those images and see if the email still gets clipped. Let me know if that works.

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jonchim
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Message clipped by gmail

SOLVE

Hey @LLi,

I can't seem to pinpoint where the code breaks, but i believe it could be the outside template wrapper that holds the content together that is causing the message to extend and showing the clipped message. Also it seems the email content may still be too long or too big in terms of size (image sizes). I would try removing those images and see if the email still gets clipped. Let me know if that works.

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Message clipped by gmail

SOLVE

@jonchim , do you have suggestions for this? 

0 Upvotes