CMS Development

LouiseWild
Membro

Menu is not clickable - Javascript problem?

resolver

Hello, 

I have made changes on the header of my website and now the menu, which is below and the content comes from Navigation, doesn't work. When I hover on a part of the menu, I see a "javascript:;" at the bottom left of my browser and cannot click on the menu. 

https://www.api-hk.com/

Can you please advise? 

Thanks a lot!

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Chris-M
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Hello @LouiseWild,

what change have you done on the Navigation?

The first link "COVID-19" works just fine.

It seems that the other menu items don't have a page link. (destination URL)
Please check your menu again that these pages have a propper URL as a destination.

If you use the "Menu" module, please check the corresponding navigation settings, you can find these in your hub on Settings -> Website -> Navigation. 

If it is a "simple menu" module, please check the simple menu module in the design manager.

If you can't find the solution, i would be happy to see a screenshot of the menu you are using with your link settings (Simple Menu Module -> Design Manager; Menu module -> Settings -> Website -> Navigation) 

- Chris

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
Chris-M
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Hello @LouiseWild,

what change have you done on the Navigation?

The first link "COVID-19" works just fine.

It seems that the other menu items don't have a page link. (destination URL)
Please check your menu again that these pages have a propper URL as a destination.

If you use the "Menu" module, please check the corresponding navigation settings, you can find these in your hub on Settings -> Website -> Navigation. 

If it is a "simple menu" module, please check the simple menu module in the design manager.

If you can't find the solution, i would be happy to see a screenshot of the menu you are using with your link settings (Simple Menu Module -> Design Manager; Menu module -> Settings -> Website -> Navigation) 

- Chris