CMS Development

r_levine
Participant | Diamond Partner

Member registration with predetermined password

SOLVE

I'm trying to create a form that users can fill out that validates against the CRM. So the user enters their email address and a code, and if that code matches the code associated with the email address in the CRM then they will be able to edit the contact information associated with the email address. Essentially it's a login, but using two contact properties that we set rather than a password that we can't see or edit. Any thoughts on how I can accomplish this given that contact information can't be attained via API without a separate server?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
miljkovicmisa
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hello @r_levine , thank you for writing.
As far as I am concerned such thing is not possible without at least serverless functions, if your account supports them (CMS Hub -> Enterprise), you can check more on them here in this link, then there is a way to create an application that does the job with some API requests, otherwise you would need to deploy another application to do that for you.
For the time beiing HubSpot doen't offer such functionality out of the box especially through a simple form.

If my answer was helpful please mark it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
miljkovicmisa
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @r_levine , thank you for writing.
As far as I am concerned such thing is not possible without at least serverless functions, if your account supports them (CMS Hub -> Enterprise), you can check more on them here in this link, then there is a way to create an application that does the job with some API requests, otherwise you would need to deploy another application to do that for you.
For the time beiing HubSpot doen't offer such functionality out of the box especially through a simple form.

If my answer was helpful please mark it as a solution.

r_levine

SOLVE

Thanks. I was pretty sure it wasn't possible, but wasn't positive.

0 Upvotes