CMS Development

alex_flitton
Participant

Meetings Personalization Token

Hello,

I am having difficulty getting our personalized meetings link to display on our contact sales page.

For many contacts, it automatically shows their owner's calendar just fine. But for others, it does not work.

Here is the code I am using:

<div class="meetings-iframe-container" data-src="{{ contact.hubspot_owner_id.meetings_link }}">&nbsp;</div>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://static.hsappstatic.net/MeetingsEmbed/ex/MeetingsEmbedCode.js"></script>

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @alex_flitton 

Welcome to the Community!

Are you following these steps to include the code on your sales page? Also, could you please share the URL where you have this code implemented?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
alex_flitton
Participant

Yeah, that's how I originally found the embed code to paste into the page. The only difference between that, and what I pasted above is I swapped out the individual's HTTP reference, and replaced it with a personalization token for the contact owner's meetings link. (Not sure if that made sense, haha)

We currently have this bit of code on all our thank you pages and our contact sales page. And, it's important to note that we are using smart content on these pages to display different content to people based on the lists they belong to.

What's confusing to me, is this smart content functioned for several months and it has seemingly stopped working. Maybe I didn't test it with enough contacts before, but this seems to be a new problem. I have triple checked my enrollment factors on each of my lists to make sure there is no overlap.

Here is a link to the page:

https://www.peoplekeep.com/offers/contact-sales/book-a-meeting

All I want to do is set a personalization token that display's the contact owner's calendar so they book with the right person. If there is a better way to do it, I'm all ears.

0 Upvotes