0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Matching Web design files in Development process

SOLVE

Hi @Anonymous, happy to help provide guidance for your question, the short answer is yes, it is possible 😉

If you're new to developing in HubSpot, I highly recommend the CMS for Developers certification that covers everything you need to get started with local development, and also has a practicum for coding a theme.

There is also a CMS Best Practices course that is very helpful.

Here are a couple of other helpful links:

Join the HubSpot Developers Slack

HubSpot CMS Developer Guides

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Anonymous, happy to help provide guidance for your question, the short answer is yes, it is possible 😉

If you're new to developing in HubSpot, I highly recommend the CMS for Developers certification that covers everything you need to get started with local development, and also has a practicum for coding a theme.

There is also a CMS Best Practices course that is very helpful.

Here are a couple of other helpful links:

Join the HubSpot Developers Slack

HubSpot CMS Developer Guides

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

We desperately need help in taking this project over the finish line.  Can you provide services to customize a theme matching the Figma design file?  

Based on the staged new dev pages no progress has been made for 3 weeks now, and all requests to match the figma files are "not possible" in HubSpot per the current developer.   
The Sandbox version can be viewed here.  
We need this to be fully editable by the client for them to continue creating new pages with the new design elements in desktop and responsive.  
If you are available, you can reach me directly at dan@stringcaninteractive.com 
Thanks again for your help !  

0 Upvotes