CMS Development

AxelS
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Making modules disappear in mobile view

"Styling options are not available for smart rules" "You can only edit modules from desktop editing mode"... Is there any way I can make modules disappear in mobile view?

I thought the whole point with adapting your webpage for mobile is to make the styling fit. Now I feel that Hubspot CMS is really lacking in mobile-friendlyness. Am I missing something here or is hubspot CMS just not cut out for "mobile first". Please any help would be much appreciated.

Example: Lets say I have three columns with three pictures lined up next to eachother. In mobile howerver I dont have the space for this, so I just want to display image A. (I know i can use richtext and insert image here. But thats messing up the stuling options with padding etc in desktop view).

AxelS_0-1676275552542.png

AxelS_1-1676276216768.png

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Hello @AxelS 

On the page editor, you can hide modules for a specific view by selecting "Edit for mobile" / "Edit for desktop" and then clicking the "Hide this module" icon on the specific module you want to hide. Screenshot is attached for reference.

Hide-Module.png

Thanks & Regards 
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Anton
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Hi @AxelS

you can show/hide modules on desktop/mobile by going to the "Content" tab, hovering the module you'd like to show/hide and clicking on the eye-icon

Anton_0-1676287245260.png

Since HubSpot supports only one responsive size(mobile) for now, I recommend you to use custom modules where you can add your own controls and rules for more flexibility

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature