CMS Development

jcliffen

Making AddThis social icons appear on my landing page

SOLVE

Hey design community,

I'm trying to get my 'Add this' social icons module to display in my nav bar on a landing page, but it won't display after adding the module and saving the page. It doesn't show up in the preview of the page either. 

Support has told me that it has something to do with the design within the module and that reaching out to the community would be my best bet. 

FYI I'm not a designer. Total n00b over here. 

Hoping to get some suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Jason

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @jcliffen  Apologies no one has responded yet.   If you can provide a link to the page where you are trying to add the icons, and summary of the steps you have taken, I can do my best to troubleshoot further. If you have links to applicable AddThis support pages, that would be helpful also. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @jcliffen  Apologies no one has responded yet.   If you can provide a link to the page where you are trying to add the icons, and summary of the steps you have taken, I can do my best to troubleshoot further. If you have links to applicable AddThis support pages, that would be helpful also. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
jcliffen

SOLVE

No worries! I have since figured it out.  Thanks though. @edjusten

0 Upvotes
micaelamartinez
Participant

SOLVE

@jcliffen how were you able to resolve this? Trying to do the same thing and cannot figure it out. I know this is a 2 year old post, but if you remember your solution and can share the steps, it'd be much appreciated!

0 Upvotes
Jmwiley

SOLVE

I am having the same issue. I downloaded a Landing Page from the marketplace but cannot add social icons.

0 Upvotes