CMS Development

avherzberg
Teilnehmer/-in

Make a Blog Topic List Appear in Alphabetical Order

lösung

Hi there!

I'm looking to modify my blog topic list so that the list generates in alphabetical order. Currently it is showing in the order that I created the topics. I did see something on how to edit the blog listing in Hubl, but not the topic listings.

Is there a way that I can do that?

Thanks!

Amanda

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
jonchim
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi Amanda,

I believe this link https://designers.hubspot.com/docs/hubl/hubl-supported-filters#sort is what you may have seen and can probably work off this similar logic, if you just change anywhere it says posts to topics, like instead of blog_recent_posts to blog_recent_topics

Also within the module settings in the template builder there's an option to sort by name, but not sure how custom you're building out your topics list.

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 9.46.49 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2018-05-02 at 9.46.57 AM.jpg

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
jonchim
Lösung

lösung

Hi Amanda,

I believe this link https://designers.hubspot.com/docs/hubl/hubl-supported-filters#sort is what you may have seen and can probably work off this similar logic, if you just change anywhere it says posts to topics, like instead of blog_recent_posts to blog_recent_topics

Also within the module settings in the template builder there's an option to sort by name, but not sure how custom you're building out your topics list.

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 9.46.49 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2018-05-02 at 9.46.57 AM.jpg

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
avherzberg
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank you! That's a big help!

0 Upvotes