CMS Development

beckholland
メンバー | Diamond Partner
メンバー | Diamond Partner

Looking for freelance designer / developer

解決

We recently became a Hubspot Agency partner and are looking for some help regarding updates to our website, to make the most of Hubspot capabilities. Looking for a freelance designer / developer to work with us on this, plus potentially to get involved in a number of client projects moving forward.

Our existing devs are not familiar with the Hubspot platform - our website is on WordPress and needs a major overhaul.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Stephanie-OG
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Thanks for the mention @tjoyce!

@beckholland - I used to work at HubSpot's Dublin offices as the first Technical Consultant in EMEA so I know the HubSpot COS quite well (onboarding developers was one of my roles). 

I've since moved to Toronto and now work as a freelance/independent HubSpot designer/developer. I work on both larger projects and by the hour. 

I'd love to hear more about the type of updates you are working on. Please feel free to send me a message or book time on my calendar to chat.

Stephanie O'Gay GarciaHubSpot Design / Development / Automation

Website | Contact

元の投稿で解決策を見る

7件の返信
VNikam
参加者

解決
Hi bechholland
Hope you are doing well.
I run a website, mobile app, custom software and game development company in India. I have gone through your query and would love to help you out.
My email id is vijay@madovertech.co
0 いいね!
daveroma
トップ投稿者 | Platinum Partner
トップ投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決
Hey sorry I’m late to the party! I’m a Hubspot Agency Partner and certified Hubspot CMS developer looking to build relationships with other HubSpot Agencies. If you’re still in need of a developer please reach out any time. Thanks!

Dave Roma,
HubSpot CMS Developer

Build a revenue generating website on HubSpot without a developer using The Generator Theme

0 いいね!
tjoyce
名誉エキスパート | Elite Partner
名誉エキスパート | Elite Partner

解決

@beckholland@Stephanie-OG Could probably handle this.

She's usually on the forums at some point monday mornings.

Stephanie-OG
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Thanks for the mention @tjoyce!

@beckholland - I used to work at HubSpot's Dublin offices as the first Technical Consultant in EMEA so I know the HubSpot COS quite well (onboarding developers was one of my roles). 

I've since moved to Toronto and now work as a freelance/independent HubSpot designer/developer. I work on both larger projects and by the hour. 

I'd love to hear more about the type of updates you are working on. Please feel free to send me a message or book time on my calendar to chat.

Stephanie O'Gay GarciaHubSpot Design / Development / Automation

Website | Contact

beckholland
メンバー | Diamond Partner
メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Thanks @Stephanie-OG - I have booked a call with you for tomorrow. Looking forward to chatting this through,

Becky

MFrankJohnson
ソートリーダー

解決

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
beckholland
メンバー | Diamond Partner
メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Thanks Frank - will bear this in mind!

Becky