Looking for freelance designer / developer

SOLVE
Occasional Contributor

We recently became a Hubspot Agency partner and are looking for some help regarding updates to our website, to make the most of Hubspot capabilities. Looking for a freelance designer / developer to work with us on this, plus potentially to get involved in a number of client projects moving forward.

Our existing devs are not familiar with the Hubspot platform - our website is on WordPress and needs a major overhaul.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Regular Advisor

Thanks for the mention @tjoyce!

@beckholland - I used to work at HubSpot's Dublin offices as the first Technical Consultant in EMEA so I know the HubSpot COS quite well (onboarding developers was one of my roles). 

I've since moved to Toronto and now work as a freelance/independent HubSpot designer/developer. I work on both larger projects and by the hour. 

I'd love to hear more about the type of updates you are working on. Please feel free to send me a message or book time on my calendar to chat.

Stephanie O'Gay GarciaHubSpot Design / Development / Automation

Website | Contact

6 Replies 6
Community Superstar

Hi @beckholland, as you onboard with HubSpot Marketing Pro internally you may also need assistance with the marketing and sales tools.

Always happy to help with your internal HubSpot needs. (NDA protected)

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Frank - will bear this in mind!

Becky

Top Advisor | Gold Partner

@beckholland@Stephanie-OG Could probably handle this.

She's usually on the forums at some point monday mornings.

Regular Advisor

Thanks for the mention @tjoyce!

@beckholland - I used to work at HubSpot's Dublin offices as the first Technical Consultant in EMEA so I know the HubSpot COS quite well (onboarding developers was one of my roles). 

I've since moved to Toronto and now work as a freelance/independent HubSpot designer/developer. I work on both larger projects and by the hour. 

I'd love to hear more about the type of updates you are working on. Please feel free to send me a message or book time on my calendar to chat.

Stephanie O'Gay GarciaHubSpot Design / Development / Automation

Website | Contact

Occasional Contributor

Thanks @Stephanie-OG - I have booked a call with you for tomorrow. Looking forward to chatting this through,

Becky

Occasional Contributor
Hey sorry I’m late to the party! I’m a Hubspot Agency Partner and certified Hubspot CMS developer looking to build relationships with other HubSpot Agencies. If you’re still in need of a developer please reach out any time. Thanks!
0 Upvotes