CMS Development

samsargent

Looking for a developer to create a custom quote template

Hello,

We would like to take our current contracts digital so that we can email them straight to our clients from HubSpot Deals. We currently write them all in MS Word and Adobe Acrobat.

We have tried to use the templates on HubSpot, but the default templates are only editable to a point and do not meet the needs of our contract format.

Are you able to code a custom one for us?

We would require the quotation to accept a digital E-Signature and pull personalization tokens from Contacts and information from Deal Properties.

Many thanks,

Sam

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
SSukys
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

Hey!

I would love to discuss this with you. At Bluleadz we are #3 in the USA as a Hubspot Partner and have achieved elite status for our efforts in helping people. 

We have done this for a few organizations before, so this is easy for our talented all-in-house team. I am happy to provide some samples of work upon request!

Take a look at our over 380 reviews on the Hubspot Partner Directory for more information!

Shoot me an email at ssukys@bluleadz.com to discuss more!

Sean Sukys | BLULEADZ

Jake_Lett
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

Hi Sam. I would be interested in discussing your project. I have helped a few other companies create custom quotes. Here is a page with my contact information https://bootstrapcreative.com/services/custom-hubspot-quote-templates/