CMS Development

SevdaK

Logo on blog website

SOLVE

Hello HubSpot Community. I am having a logo issue on the header of our blog site (built on WordPress). A few days ago, I was having an issue with the logo on our landing page template built on HubSpot. I couldn’t replace the logo on the header as it seemed to be part of the template code. I reached out to the HubSpot tech support and they turned the logo image into a module so that I could easily edit it. Doing so also changed the logo on the blog’s header as well as across all other blog’s pages where that logo module is. The issue now is when I scroll down on the blog, the logo moves down and bleeds into the blog content. I called again today and was told that a change has to be made to the JavaScript code with which the landing page template header on HubSpot was created. I don’t know how to make that change. Can someone help me with this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
mangelet
Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Logo on blog website

SOLVE

@SevdaK 

Please try to explain better. HubSpot Modules will NOT have an effect your WordPress Blog.

Martin Angeletti
HubSpot Veteran (12+ years)

Worried about messing up your HubSpot? I've got your back.

Join the thousands of people who have discovered how to avoid problems with simple tricks and have started to dominate HubSpot (and not be dominated).

️ Don't get left behind.

→ Click the subscribe button and scroll down to find the opt-in box.

Subscribe

Did I help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
mangelet
Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Logo on blog website

SOLVE

@SevdaK 

Please try to explain better. HubSpot Modules will NOT have an effect your WordPress Blog.

Martin Angeletti
HubSpot Veteran (12+ years)

Worried about messing up your HubSpot? I've got your back.

Join the thousands of people who have discovered how to avoid problems with simple tricks and have started to dominate HubSpot (and not be dominated).

️ Don't get left behind.

→ Click the subscribe button and scroll down to find the opt-in box.

Subscribe

Did I help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

0 Upvotes