CMS Development

weena
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

Loading problem with Slider

SOLVE

Hello,

Our homepage is using the default hubspot slider but when loading the page, the rest of the page loads and it takes about 3-4 seconds for the slider to appear. Is there any way we can fix this delay?

I can send the link to the page if this helps.

Thanks,

Christina

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
ipowell
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

I don't know if there is a better solution out there, but, I ended up putting a wrapper around the slider and setting a minimum height - that way it would keep the content below it from loading at the top of the screen and then getting pushed down after the slider finishes loading. 

That was really the only workaround I could find regarding this issue. There just seems to be a delay for the module itself and I haven't found another workaround for it yet. 

I hope this helps. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
ipowell
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

I don't know if there is a better solution out there, but, I ended up putting a wrapper around the slider and setting a minimum height - that way it would keep the content below it from loading at the top of the screen and then getting pushed down after the slider finishes loading. 

That was really the only workaround I could find regarding this issue. There just seems to be a delay for the module itself and I haven't found another workaround for it yet. 

I hope this helps. Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes
weena
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

That's great thank you! It looks a bit more professional now instead of the page jumping up and down as it's loading.

Will look into a way of speeding the slider load time up but this is brilliant in the meantime - thank you! 

ipowell
Contributor

SOLVE

You're very welcome! Glad I could help. 

0 Upvotes