CMS Development

weena
Mitglied | Diamond Partner

Loading problem with Slider

lösung

Hello,

Our homepage is using the default hubspot slider but when loading the page, the rest of the page loads and it takes about 3-4 seconds for the slider to appear. Is there any way we can fix this delay?

I can send the link to the page if this helps.

Thanks,

Christina

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
ipowell
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

I don't know if there is a better solution out there, but, I ended up putting a wrapper around the slider and setting a minimum height - that way it would keep the content below it from loading at the top of the screen and then getting pushed down after the slider finishes loading. 

That was really the only workaround I could find regarding this issue. There just seems to be a delay for the module itself and I haven't found another workaround for it yet. 

I hope this helps. Smiley (fröhlich)

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
ipowell
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

I don't know if there is a better solution out there, but, I ended up putting a wrapper around the slider and setting a minimum height - that way it would keep the content below it from loading at the top of the screen and then getting pushed down after the slider finishes loading. 

That was really the only workaround I could find regarding this issue. There just seems to be a delay for the module itself and I haven't found another workaround for it yet. 

I hope this helps. Smiley (fröhlich)

0 Upvotes
weena

lösung

That's great thank you! It looks a bit more professional now instead of the page jumping up and down as it's loading.

Will look into a way of speeding the slider load time up but this is brilliant in the meantime - thank you! 

ipowell
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

You're very welcome! Glad I could help. 

0 Upvotes