CMS Development

IngeB
Miembro

Load list data in custom made frontend

Hi there,

I am looking for assistance in the following: 

We are hosting our site on HubSpot and I'd like to create a custom made frontend that loads hubspot list data into a table. (Name, company, basically any property i'd like). 

The reason it should be from a specific list, is because I want to create a frontend where we can easily register someone as 'present' on our events using only 1 button click. 

Please see attached screenshot to clarify a bit more what I am looking for.

If anyone knows a quick workaround on how to easily register guests as present (not creating a property and setting this on 'yes' manually because that takes too many clicks when there is a line), I am also open to those options. But, people not having a HS account should be able to do this.

Thanks so much,

Best,

Inge

AcademyNightPresent.png

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Load list data in custom made frontend

Hi @IngeB,

I am not sure I understand what your end goal is and what you are looking to create.

Can you please share what business purpose you are looking to solve, what your end goal is (including links to live pages), what you have tried so far, and what development experience you have?

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Me gusta