CMS Development

DRWAYS

Live chat not pop-up on mobile device

hi

i have a problem

from 2 weeks ago the live chat is not pop-up in mobile devices is was working befor but its not working now.

i am am using robot on live chat

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
DRWAYS

no bodys know the answer?

0 Upvotes
DRWAYS

When you are on my page
The chat should open Full screen after 5 seconds with out any click
0 Upvotes
Chris-M
Top Contributor

Sorry, i'm not understanding correctly.

Let's start again.

I'm on your page with my smartphone, how should i start the chat? With click on the chat icon on the lower left side? Or how should it open?

If i click on that icon what should happen? For me it goes on fullscreen and i can chat.

- Chris

0 Upvotes
DRWAYS

That’s the thing
I want the full pop-up with out any click.
it was ok befor, and it changed a week ago
0 Upvotes
Chris-M
Top Contributor

Hey @DRWAYS, so basicly i click on your link. Then i click on the chat icon and then this happens:

Screenshot_20201123_141234_com.android.chrome.jpg

Image of my smartphone. It automaticly goes to fullscreen.

- Chris

0 Upvotes
Chris-M
Top Contributor

Welcome @DRWAYS,

could you please provide us with a page (or preview) link, this will help us a lot to solve the issue.

- Chris

humma422

If you're experiencing issues with a live chat not popping up on a mobile device, there are a few possible reasons and solutions you can try:

1. Check browser compatibility: Ensure that you're using a compatible browser on your mobile device. Some live chat systems may not work well or have limited functionality on certain browsers. Consider using a commonly used browser like Google Chrome or Safari and make sure it's up to date.

2. Disable pop-up blockers: Pop-up blockers on your mobile device may prevent the live chat window from appearing. Check your browser settings and disable any pop-up blockers temporarily to see if that resolves the issue.

3. Clear cache and cookies: Clearing the cache and cookies on your mobile device can help resolve any potential conflicts or issues that might be preventing the live chat from appearing. Access your browser settings and clear the cache and cookies associated with the website you're trying to use.

4. Ensure JavaScript is enabled: Live chat systems often rely on JavaScript to function properly. Make sure JavaScript is enabled in your browser settings to allow the live chat to load and display correctly.

5. Try a different device or network: If the issue persists, try accessing the live chat on a different mobile device or using a different network connection (such as Wi-Fi or mobile data). This can help determine if the problem is specific to your device or network.

If none of these solutions work, it's best to reach out to the website or service provider directly for further assistance. They may have specific troubleshooting steps or recommendations tailored to their live chat system.

0 Upvotes
DRWAYS

0 Upvotes
Chris-M
Top Contributor

Hey @DRWAYS,

what do you exactly mean with "the live chat is not popup on mobile"?

For me i looks fine. I get the live chat button on a smaller sized chrome window and on my mobile phone (Huawei P30 Pro).

Maybe you have a caching issue. Try to clear the cache of your browser, maybe this helps. Can you maybe try another mobile phone?

Hopefully some of that might help.

If you like i can send you screenshots.

- Chris

DRWAYS

I mean full size pop-up with out any click
It was full size two weeks ago but it’s not working now.
0 Upvotes