CMS Development

MarkPrice
参加者

Live Chat not showing Wordpress website using Elementor

解決

Hi everyone,

I have moved my client's website onto a new page builder (from Visual Composer to Elementor). He is still using the same theme (Codeus). 

Live Chat isn't working.
Getting error message in HubSpot Plugin: 
Warning: file_get_contents(https://api.hubapi.com/content/api/v2/blog-posts?hapikey=e02727cb-ce4a-428e-a46e-6a27487c3aa7😞 failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /srv/users/gcgtech/apps/gcgtech/public/wp-content/plugins/hs-blog/hslink.php on line 355

I thought maybe this was due to him having the NinjaFirewall plugin (though it worked before the merge!) and no matter what I try... I can't seem to get it to work.

I am a Super Admin on the HubSpot account - and I used my account to generate the API Key (as to not have any issues). 
He is running PHP5 so wondering if this is a potential issue but had it working before without any trouble. 

Long story short - Live Chat isn't working... Help? 😞

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MarkPrice
解決策
参加者

解決

Capture.PNG

Seems the Chat is now working - but for some reason, this app "HubSpot Connector" isn't.

Update: The original chat app resolved after I reinstalled it.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
6件の返信
JanetArmstrong
トップ投稿者 | Solutions Partner
トップ投稿者 | Solutions Partner

解決

Seems to be working for me. 

0 いいね!
MarkPrice
参加者

解決
スポイラ
You might see the chat pop-up but I'm not seeing any responses from customers in the hubspot app. It says if the website has remembered the widget but there is no connection. Perhaps I will uninstall and reinstall the plugin completely and see if that makes any difference
0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Thanks @MarkPrice,

Let me know if reinstalling it works for you! 

Additionally if you are still seeing the issue, can you send along screenshots from an incognito window where you're chatting as the customer and the inbox area showing the lack of response? 

Thanks,

Jenny

0 いいね!
MarkPrice
解決策
参加者

解決

Capture.PNG

Seems the Chat is now working - but for some reason, this app "HubSpot Connector" isn't.

Update: The original chat app resolved after I reinstalled it.

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @MarkPrice,

I was able to load the chat on my end for the page you linked to. Are you still experiencing this issue? 

If so, do you mind clarifying where the issue is? Is the chat icon not loading at all? I also noticed there was a second chat widget behind the HubSpot one, which could cause issues. 

The more details, screenshots and information you can provide the better the Community can assist.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 いいね!
MarkPrice
参加者

解決

Thank you Jenny for the fast response.

Currently I'm using Facebook Messenger, this is the second chat you are seeing, so that the client doesn't have an absence of live chat but the hubspot integration is still failing to connect.

The chat will load and message sending is just pending.

Messages also don't go to the app.

The chat is not loading at all sometimes and if it does low messages are not able to be sent. 

What further information would you like me to provide? I'm happy to provide screenshots but are you wanting the front end or the back end or both

0 いいね!