CMS Development

reetikaDS

Linking custom rich text module to

I have made a custom module named emailbody2reetzmodule  and I am trying to use it to edit an email template. This is the code for linking, it is done using {% %}. 

<tr>
<td style="text-align: center;", class="main-content">
<!-- <td style="padding-top: 100px;" class="main-content"> --> {% content_attribute "emailbody2reetzmodule" %}
<h1>Catchy Heading Here</h1>
<p><strong>Here's some optional supporting text that helps introduce the things you will say in this newsletter. Use it to convince the reader that there is value in reading the rest of your content.</strong></p>
<p>This is main content of your newsletter article. Hopefully it's about something people love. Like cute animals or ROI.</p>
<p>Try to maintain a balance between educational and promotional content. It's recommended to lean heavily towards the educational end of the spectrum. Focus on sending your subscribers educational, relevant, timely information.</p>
<h2>Another Headline Perhaps</h2>
<p>Some easy sources of content include your company's blog, social media accounts, internal newsletters, or training documents.</p>
<p>Also, try to curate other relevant content. Some great ways to do this are to read and subscribe to other people's blogs, follow them on social media, set up social media monitoring streams, search forums like reddit and quora, or set up google search alerts for relevant terms. </p>
</td></tr>
<tr>
<td style="text-align: center;">
{% cta "ingleside_cta" label='Select a CTA', guid='305361a8-7706-4f84-ac21-5d29bca2217d' %}
<!-- <p>&nbsp;</p>
{% end_content_attribute %} -->
</td>
</tr>

The issue is it is not working. It is not getting linked. Is content_attribute the right tag for this? 

What else can I try

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Linking custom rich text module to

Hi @reetikaDS,

Do you mind providing some additional information? 

How is the module not working? What troubleshooting have you tried so far? For an overview of things to include when posting, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes