CMS Development

ER-KBS
メンバー

Landing Page template pulling "Page Name" instead of "Page Title" into graphics

解決

HubSpot has scraped our new webpage design to build our templates and they look great, except for when I name a page, it appears in the page itself where the title of the page belongs.  So as we use the nomenclature system which we are establishing to label our pages for internal use, those names are appearing for customers to see (LP-5 Camp) instead of (Get your five reasons to seek help).  We just received the templates last week.  i submitted a ticket lat week on Friday, but I have heard nothing yet. Any ideas on how I can correct it?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
ER-KBS
解決策
メンバー

解決

I changed "content" to "title" in the Hubl code and now it works perfect.  Thank you

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
8件の返信
Jsum
キーアドバイザー

解決

@ER-KBS,

Does it appear in the tab of the browser or inside your page content? 

What is happening is that there is a variable (will look something like {{ page_name }} ) in your content where this is happening, I think. We would need to see the code from your template where this is happening or maybe a preview link to one of the pages in order to look into it.

0 いいね!
ER-KBS
メンバー

解決

This is what was in my email with Migration and the links to examples:

Your case # is: 01639091

Subject: Design Triage

Description: 1.Our new templates are pulling the wrong information into the space for the page title.  Instead it is pulling in the page name and exposing what should be the hidden nomenclature for our internal use.

examples;

http://info.kennethbrownmd.com/get-dr.-browns-tip-sheet-for-when-you-must-see-a-gastroenterologist

http://info.kennethbrownmd.com/thank-you-5-reasons-to-see-a-gastroenterologist-are-now-in-your-hands

0 いいね!
Jsum
キーアドバイザー

解決

@ER-KBS,

Ok it is happening in your banner. I can't access your template without portal access so could you go to the template in question, find the module that is displaying this title and share the code here? I'd imagine it will be a custom HubL, custom html, or richtext module. If it is a rich text module you will need to click the <> icon in the tool bar to open the source code.

0 いいね!
Jsum
キーアドバイザー

解決

@ER-KBS it is a Custom HubL module containing this token:

{{ page_meta.html_title }}

I know this because the markup it is outputting is:

<div class="span12 widget-span widget-type-raw_jinja page-title" style="" data-widget-type="raw_jinja" data-x="0" data-w="12">
<h1><span id="hs_cos_wrapper_name" class="hs_cos_wrapper hs_cos_wrapper_meta_field hs_cos_wrapper_type_text" style="" data-hs-cos-general-type="meta_field" data-hs-cos-type="text">LP-5 reasons A</span></h1></div><!--end widget-span -->

</div><!--end row-->

where raw_jinja is the wrapper for a custom HubL module and meta_field is the wrapper for the title tag meta token.

0 いいね!
abourdon
投稿者

解決
<div class="span12 widget-span widget-type-raw_jinja page-title" style="" data-widget-type="raw_jinja" data-x="0" data-w="12">
<h1><span id="hs_cos_wrapper_name" class="hs_cos_wrapper hs_cos_wrapper_meta_field hs_cos_wrapper_type_text" style="" data-hs-cos-general-type="meta_field" data-hs-cos-type="text">LP-5 reasons A</span></h1></div><!--end widget-span -->

I have the above code in my template output as well. It looks great stylistically, but it's bad for SEO... Bing and possibly(?) Google can't regognize <H1> text content if there's a nested <span> in there. Interestingly, the problem only occurs when I have the HUBL variable within <H1>. If i use a static text string instead, none of the <span> styling shows up.

How does one do a lookup on a HUBL variable to see what kind of code is being inserted? I would want to change it so that <span></span> is removed, and the styling is applied directly to the <h1> instead.

Thanks!

0 いいね!
ER-KBS
メンバー

解決

When I get to that banner it says "edit Hubl"

Then it says this:

<h1>{{ content.name }}</h1>

0 いいね!
Jsum
キーアドバイザー

解決

hmm ok that is the the issue then. You will want to remove that token. You can replace it with a richtext, text, or areatext module so you can customize the title in the page editor per page.

0 いいね!
ER-KBS
解決策
メンバー

解決

I changed "content" to "title" in the Hubl code and now it works perfect.  Thank you

0 いいね!