CMS Development

digitalfilipa
Participant

Landing Page - mobile responsiveness (margins and padding)

Hello!

Is there any way where the changes made in padding/margin styles are not reflected in mobile devices? My landing page is looking OK in desktop with margins changes, but unfortunately these changes look all mixed up in mobile:

https://tech.sun-evo.com/?hs_preview=brhahdJo-21053451397

Since HubSpot landing pages require some advanced knowledge in coding, I kindly ask for your help!

Thank you,

Filipa

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
daveroma
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi @digitalfilipa - I'm looking at a few layout issues on your site for mobile; here are some tips on how to fix them:

Hero:

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 11.08.32 AM.png

How to fix:

Dave Roma,
HubSpot CMS Developer

Build a revenue generating website on HubSpot without a developer using The Generator Theme

digitalfilipa
Participant

I highly appreciate time you took looking at this!

First issue is solved, thank you 🙂

Removing the margins is suitable for mobile, but there is too much space between the modules/elements in desktop version. Here is a prevew link of the icons module with -50px top margin:

https://app.hubspot.com/content/6357974/edit/21053451397/preview

Do you have any suggestion to remove spaces without making changes in the margins?

Thank you so much once again

Best,

Filipa

0 Upvotes
daveroma

A media query will most likely be required to only apply the styling on mobile screensizes - if you'd like, shoot me an email to set up a quick video chat and we can knock this out: droma@driveagency.co

Dave Roma,
HubSpot CMS Developer

Build a revenue generating website on HubSpot without a developer using The Generator Theme

0 Upvotes