CMS Development

LoicM
投稿者

Landing Page (Ridge Template): add a button below text while including a form in Hero section

解決

Hello All,

I am contatcing you because I am struggling on one aspect of Landing Page template editing.

I am using Ridge template (Hero background with form, below) but I would like to add another CTA below the introduction text as per screen shot attached (below with red circle).

> The thing is that I can indeed add a CTA but not right belos the intoduction text while editing the template, because the Hero background goes as a whole that I can't edit.

template to achieve.png  Ridge landing page.png

Thanks a lot and best regards,

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Anton
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Diamond Partner

Landing Page (Ridge Template): add a button below text while including a form in Hero section

解決

Hi @LoicM,

you'll need to modify the Module "Ridge - Page Hero with Form" which can be found in Ridge_Campaign_Pack/Custom_Modules.

I suggest to clone the original one so you can always have the original one. 
To clone a module simply right click on it and select "duplicate module". Rename it as you like "custom_form_hero" or so. 

After you've cloned it it should be open - if not, open it. 

You'll see a lot of functions in the right sidebar like "Background image", Heading...

You can add many different functions to the module by selecting "add function" above those existing functions. 

Select "CTA" and give it a name(if you want). 

It will be at the very bottom in the right sidebar. You can drag&drop it to the position you want. I suggest to place it between "Sub Heading" and "Banner Form". 

Since you've created the new function it has to be placed in the HTML+Hubl section so it will be visibile to your visitors. To do so hover on the created CTA function and click on "options". Select "copy Snippet". 

Create a new line after line 4 and write this code:

<div class="custom-cta-area">PASTE YOUR COPIED SNIPPET HERE</div>

After that paste you copied CTA snippet in the area. 

You can call the class as you want. (It's only needed if you want to have the ability to style/position it via CSS).

The new version of the module should look like this: 

Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-29 um 12.51.31.png

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature

元の投稿で解決策を見る

6件の返信
jonchim
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hey @LoicM 
Do you have a preview link to the page I can take a look at?

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 いいね!
LoicM
投稿者

解決

Hello Jonchim,

Thank you for your message, unfortunately I can't share the link because it's for a client and confidential on ongoing launch.

Thank you anyway.

Best regards, 

0 いいね!
Anton
解決策

解決

Hi @LoicM,

you'll need to modify the Module "Ridge - Page Hero with Form" which can be found in Ridge_Campaign_Pack/Custom_Modules.

I suggest to clone the original one so you can always have the original one. 
To clone a module simply right click on it and select "duplicate module". Rename it as you like "custom_form_hero" or so. 

After you've cloned it it should be open - if not, open it. 

You'll see a lot of functions in the right sidebar like "Background image", Heading...

You can add many different functions to the module by selecting "add function" above those existing functions. 

Select "CTA" and give it a name(if you want). 

It will be at the very bottom in the right sidebar. You can drag&drop it to the position you want. I suggest to place it between "Sub Heading" and "Banner Form". 

Since you've created the new function it has to be placed in the HTML+Hubl section so it will be visibile to your visitors. To do so hover on the created CTA function and click on "options". Select "copy Snippet". 

Create a new line after line 4 and write this code:

<div class="custom-cta-area">PASTE YOUR COPIED SNIPPET HERE</div>

After that paste you copied CTA snippet in the area. 

You can call the class as you want. (It's only needed if you want to have the ability to style/position it via CSS).

The new version of the module should look like this: 

Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-29 um 12.51.31.png

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature
LoicM
投稿者

解決

Hello Anton, 

Thank you very much for your help and support !

Best regards,

natsumimori
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Thank you @jonchim !!

0 いいね!
natsumimori
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @LoicM ,

I will tag in some subject matter exterts here to see if they can give you advice: @Stephanie-OG and @alyssamwilie , could you share your advice for @LoicM ?

Meanwhile, I'd also recommend you to reach out to the Technical Support since it might be difficult for the Community members to suggest a solution for you without actually looking at the template.

0 いいね!