CMS Development

BridgetNZ

Landing Page Form Help

SOLVE

Hi everyone, I am in real estate and have just created my first landing page.  I have set it up as an Open Home register form.  The problem I am facing is, after the form is completed and submitted,  the refreshed  page with the form, is still showing the persons details rather than a blank form...  why does the landing page not refresh as a blank form?  Many thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Landing Page Form Help

SOLVE

Hi @BridgetNZ 

To use the same form/landing page to register/create multiple contacts you need to turn on Always create contact for new email address in the form settings. This will prevent prepopulation of the form with the details of the last person submitting it, and it will create a new contact for each new email address entered without overwriting anything existing. 

More info here on these settings here: Customize your form options 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
BridgetNZ

Landing Page Form Help

SOLVE

Fabulous, thanks Phil... sorted! 🙂   

Another question, is there a way to set the form so that it flicks straight back to a blank form once submitted, rather than having to refresh the landing page each time?

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Landing Page Form Help

SOLVE

Hi @BridgetNZ 

To use the same form/landing page to register/create multiple contacts you need to turn on Always create contact for new email address in the form settings. This will prevent prepopulation of the form with the details of the last person submitting it, and it will create a new contact for each new email address entered without overwriting anything existing. 

More info here on these settings here: Customize your form options 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency