CMS Development

elizabeth_kleiv
メンバー

Job description - Front end developer

Good morning

We are wanting to hire a front end developer to work with our hubspot CMS. I was wondering does anyone have a job description already for such a position that I would be able to look at for reference?

Manh thanks

0 いいね!
4件の返信
Anonymous
適用対象外

you can ask for certifications from hubspot

0 いいね!
Jim_smith94
メンバー

Hi @elizabeth_kleiv ,

About my work : I'm Hubspot Developer with work experience of 3 years in Hubspot COS platform. I can build Hubspot hosted COS website, Landing pages, mail template, Blog, Pillar pages, HubDB, dynamic pages, Hubspot API integration, custom calculator and Custom work too !!About my work style, it's simple and standard Hubspot method to build with Hubspot custom module so that each and everything is editable and one global CSS file so make sure there's no clash or mess up in code. That also increase the page load speed and improvise the default SEO.

Keen to learn more about what you need to see if we can help you.

Also check my fiverr Profile - https://www.fiverr.com/share/m5ve0Z

For more about me can drop a mail on jimsmithdes94@gmail.com and will revert back to you.

Thank you

Jim

0 いいね!
Anonymous
適用対象外

Hi Elizabeth,

Would love the opporutnity to chat with you and discuss your needs and see if we could be a fit.

If you are just looking for a job description to hire internally, we also have a permanent listing on our site as we are always accepting applications for experienced developers: https://www.weidert.com/careers/web-developer

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

--
Bryan Schneidewind
Manager of Web Development
Weidert Group

0 いいね!
Mike_Eastwood
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

Hi @elizabeth_kleiv 

We're A Gold HubSpot Partner Agency based in New Zealand. We're a certified partner and our team has certifications as HubSpot CMS Developers.

Keen to learn more about what you need to see if we can help you.

Please send me a message with your calendar link and/or contact details and I will get in touch.

Thank you 

Mike

www.webalite.com

0 いいね!