CMS Development

AMunro3

Issues with Twitter Summary Card Sizes

Good morning,

We have dynamic pages which pull images from a hubdb, i have the correct meta data that is added to the <head> of the html file.

Example below

<meta name="twitter:site" content="@logicallyfacts.com/en/">
<meta name="twitter:creator" content="{{ dynamic_page_hubdb_row.author.name }}">
<meta name="twitter:title" content="{{ dynamic_page_hubdb_row.name }}">
<meta name="twitter:image" content="{{ dynamic_page_hubdb_row.image.url }}">
<meta property="twitter:card" content="summary_large_image">
<meta property="twitter:url" content="https://twitter.com/LogicallyFacts">>
<meta property="twitter:description" content="{{ dynamic_page_hubdb_row.meta_description }}">

The images have been uploaded at an aspect ratio of 1.91:1 which means I should be now seeing the larger image card, however I am still seeing the smaller 129 x 129 image.

Has anybody else run into this issue before and if so could offer some advice on how they resolved it.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Issues with Twitter Summary Card Sizes

Hi, @AMunro3 👋 Thanks for reaching out! Did you get this worked out? If not, here are few troubleshooting steps:

• Try to force a refresh of the cache by entering your URL into Twitter's Card Validator
  • Verify the minimum size is at least 300x157 pixels
  • I noticed an extra > in your twitter:url line. It might just be a typo in your question, but it's worth checking in your actual code
  • Replace your dynamic variables with static values. If the problem resolves, it means something might be wrong with the variables you're using

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes