CMS Development

GPatel6

Issue with Hubspot Form Submission capturing conversions on Safari and Mobile Browsers

Hi Community,

I am experiencing issues with a Hubspot form that I have customized for redirection and styling through the Hubspot code editor using a Custom Module by using below mentioned referenced javascript in Custom Module.

hbspt.forms.create({
portalId: '',
formId: '',
onFormSubmit: function($form) {
// YOUR SCRIPT HERE
}
});

Has anyone faced similar issues or can provide guidance on how to resolve this? Here are some specific details:

1. Form Customization:

• Customized for redirection and styling using Hubspot code editor.
    • Implemented through a Custom Module.
  2. Form Submission Updates:

• Show for Chrome (desktop).
    • Does not show for Safari (desktop and mobile), Opera, and Chrome Mobile.

Any insights, suggestions, or solutions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Gaurang Patel

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Issue with Hubspot Form Submission capturing conversions on Safari and Mobile Browsers

Hi, @GPatel6 👋 Thanks for your question. I have a few of my own to help our community members have additional information. 

• Check your browser’s developer console to see if there are any errors being logged when the form is submitted.
  • Have you tried adding debugging to your onFormSubmit callback? If so, what’s getting returned? Can you share a link to a page where the form is live? So our community members can take a look at it in action?
  • What about temporarily removing your custom JavaScript and testing the form submission on the affected browsers?
  • Have you tried adding window.location.href to your redirect for consistent behavior across multiple browsers?

Thanks for the additional information! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes