CMS Development

Garth

Is it possible to exclude certain URL's for my lead flow?

SOLVE

I have a lead flow on our website (which has many pages). However, I'd like to exclude the lead flow from appearing on certain pages.

I know that there is a way to make the lead flow only appear on certain pages, but is there a way to do the opposite? (i.e. make it appear on every page except certain pages)

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Garth

Unfortunatly, this isn't an option right now. You can only select 'all pages' or 'selected pages'. But the selected pages option does support the wildcard, so you can specify whole subfolder in one line. Perhasps this can help you to specify all the pages except those you do not want the lead flow to appear on in just a few rules?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Garth

Unfortunatly, this isn't an option right now. You can only select 'all pages' or 'selected pages'. But the selected pages option does support the wildcard, so you can specify whole subfolder in one line. Perhasps this can help you to specify all the pages except those you do not want the lead flow to appear on in just a few rules?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
Garth

SOLVE

Thanks so much for the reply! And that's an excellent workaround...will give it a try 🙂

0 Upvotes
Gillaf
Participant

SOLVE

Hi guys, 
i was going to suggest the same ideas. 

My problem is that in order to exclude the pages where I don't want it, I had to manually add all the pages where I wanted the lead flow to appear. 
The problem is that among the pages where I want the Lead Flow to appear there are the individual posts of my blog. It's a bit complicated to remember every time that i post a new blog post to add it to the URLs. How can I do this automatically or in bulk? Can you explain me the Wildcard workaround for the blog? 

Thanks in advance for your help! 

0 Upvotes