CMS Development

Zoomi
参加者

Is Smart Content/Rule the solution for tracking visitors engagement?

解決

Hi there,

I hope this is the right area to post this question about the Smart Content/Rules feature. The problem I have right now is that when a contact (Hubspot) or new visitor fills out a form (Hubspot form) so that they can download a piece of content (which is great), they are then asked again to fill out another form if they want to download another piece of content that is gated. Is there a way for me to bypass this extra step of filling another form since their info is already recorded? I am not sure if smart content/rules would solve this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,

Kevin

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: The problem I have right now is that when a contact (Hubspot) or new visitor fills out a form (Hubspot form) so that they can download a piece of content (which is great), they are then asked again to fill out another form if they want to download another piece of content that is gated. Is there a way for me to bypass this extra step of filling another form since their info is already recorded??

Short A: No.

Longer A:

You may configure HubSpot to pre-populate forms with known information (if it exists) which will permit the returning visitor to simply press 'Submit' on the form being used to gate your content.

The alternative is to use a membership management system -- i.e., not HubSpot -- to manage your gated content.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Author "Perfect HubSpot" Series

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
1件の返信
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: The problem I have right now is that when a contact (Hubspot) or new visitor fills out a form (Hubspot form) so that they can download a piece of content (which is great), they are then asked again to fill out another form if they want to download another piece of content that is gated. Is there a way for me to bypass this extra step of filling another form since their info is already recorded??

Short A: No.

Longer A:

You may configure HubSpot to pre-populate forms with known information (if it exists) which will permit the returning visitor to simply press 'Submit' on the form being used to gate your content.

The alternative is to use a membership management system -- i.e., not HubSpot -- to manage your gated content.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Author "Perfect HubSpot" Series

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!