CMS Development

Devmarkdxb

Inventory control for real estate

SOLVE

We are a boutique residential apartments developer and are in the hunt for a real estate developer system out there that can integrate with Hubspot and do any of the following:

1. Inventory Management - Hold the master inventory, book units, reserve, sell, etc
  2. Payment Plans - Have pre-determined payment plans that you can choose at the time of booking a unit
  3. Give accurate financial reports based on cash flow projections based on sold, available and reserved properties
  4. Sales Contracts  - to be able to generate Reservation Agreements, Purchase Agreements, etc
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Devmarkdxb,

For HubSpot's full integration library, I wanted to share this resource.

Additionally, Zapier is one platform that can be used to integrate 3rd party systems into HubSpot. For a full ist of their top Real Estate apps, I wanted to share this page. For a full list of what integrates into HubSpot through Zapier, I wanted to share this resource.

I also wanted to share some general resources around HubSpot and real estate: 

1. HubSpot real estate guide

2. Real estate case study

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
amadhiya
Participant

SOLVE

@Devmarkdxb I hope you doing well. 

I know this post is old but I just found it today so I am going to add what I have so may be that will help you. 
So I have developed Realestate Portal which has Integration with HubSpot and it's been used with one of my clients who is selling properties for Developers. 

Following features are in Real estate Portal: 

1. Project listing with all the project-related information and deposit terms and conditions.
  2. Ability to manage stock under project and also individual properties.
  3. Ability to manage multi-stage projects with having separate documents and deposit terms with each stage projects.
  4. Ability to Reserver Property for property session with Customer
  5. Reservation auto expiration if not sold so other agents can book it. 
  6. Integration with HubSpot to synchronise with sales deals.
  7. DocuSign Integration for Singing congtract.
  8. Reports and Dashboards and many more. 

Please feel free to contact me at ayaz@oappsit.com if you want to discuss this further. 

Kind regards

Ayaz Madhiya

0 Upvotes
PExel333

SOLVE

If you're using a coded template, you need to uncheck the box that declares something along the traces of "make this template to be had to be used with pages". That will make it a partial template. In maximum times it is better to simply use a custom module even though.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Devmarkdxb,

For HubSpot's full integration library, I wanted to share this resource.

Additionally, Zapier is one platform that can be used to integrate 3rd party systems into HubSpot. For a full ist of their top Real Estate apps, I wanted to share this page. For a full list of what integrates into HubSpot through Zapier, I wanted to share this resource.

I also wanted to share some general resources around HubSpot and real estate: 

1. HubSpot real estate guide

2. Real estate case study

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes