CMS Development

MichaelKremer

Interactive Territory Map

Hello!  

First time poster here, hopefully I'm in the right forum.

We are converting over our current website from a Wordpress site to the HubSpot CMS.  So far, so good, but the one thing we are really struggling with is finding how to recreate some of our interactive territory maps that we create in Wordpress.  For example, we want to recreate the map found on this page, https://www.concretepipe.org/contact-us-2/, on the HubSpot platform, but can't seem to find a software that will let us do it.  It's hard to find an interactive territory map software--any suggestions?

Any help that people have is greatly appreciated!

Michael

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Kevin-C
Recognized Expert | Partner
Recognized Expert | Partner

Hey @MichaelKremer 

We do this kind of thing quite often! I personally like to use mapbox to build anything involved with maps. This brief has the basics of what you're looking for!

Best,

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
MichaelKremer

Thanks, @Kevin-C!  This is definitely interesting and I'm having our team look at it.  It appears to be something that we could use but I'll have to dive deeper into it to see if we have the capabilities to bring it to life.

Thank you again for sharing it--much appreciated!

Michael

Jake_Lett
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

Hi Michael. It looks like this is using this WordPress plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/amcharts-charts-and-maps/

In order to replicate this functionality, you would need to hire a HubSpot developer to create a custom module to work in a similar way this works for WordPress. I specialize in this type of work and could help you perform this task. Contact me if you would like to discuss the different ways this could be achieved.

MichaelKremer

Hi Jake - Thank you for your suggestion on this and we will keep this in mind as a potential solution!  We were hoping for a module that would work out-of-the-box to create this as we develop enough maps that we don't want to be dependent on utilizing a third party to make changes and create new ones.  

Thank you again!

Michael

0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @MichaelKremer 👋 Thanks for reaching out! Hey, @Anton @miljkovicmisa, do you have any experience here? Or thoughts on additional details @MichaelKremer can provide about their project? 

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes