Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Import CSS

SOLVE
Highlighted
Top Contributor

Hi good morning, I would like to ask how I import some new CSS files into Hubspot.  I have followed the article to create, edit CSS 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/cos-general/create-edit-and-attach-css-files-to-s...

but this does not explain how new CSS files can be imported into Hubspot.  Grateful for assistance.   The CSS files have already been created outside Hubspot.

thank you. Sacha

CSS
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

Hi @sachahydra ,

You can import css into hubspot by creating a file (like in the article you shared), clearing any default css, and pasting your css into the file. 

You can attach css to a template using the edit tab of the left side bar in the template editor. Make sure that no modules are selected. 

You can attach css to a specifc page using the settings tab of the page editor.

You are able to attach css files globally to your portal in the website area of your portal settings, though I find this to be bad practice.

Let me know if that helps.

- Jonathan Sumner
0 Upvotes
2 Replies
Esteemed Advisor

Hi @sachahydra ,

You can import css into hubspot by creating a file (like in the article you shared), clearing any default css, and pasting your css into the file. 

You can attach css to a template using the edit tab of the left side bar in the template editor. Make sure that no modules are selected. 

You can attach css to a specifc page using the settings tab of the page editor.

You are able to attach css files globally to your portal in the website area of your portal settings, though I find this to be bad practice.

Let me know if that helps.

- Jonathan Sumner
0 Upvotes
Top Contributor

Thanks Jonathan! I'll give it a try. Sacha

0 Upvotes