CMS Development

fazzio349
Contributor

Image slider horizontal arrows

Hello,

I purhcased a video slider module from the marketplace that I need some help customizing. The original module had top and bottom arrows vertical to the right of the photo, which I thought wasn't as user friendly as the traditional horizontal arrows from left to right. Unfortunately, the developer who created it would only offer his assistance for a cost. I began messing with it, and I think I figured out about 90%  of it but I am having issues with 2 things:

1) When I resize my browser window, at a certain point before it stacks the text/image, the text gets cut off. Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 2.29.51 PM.png

My second issue is with mobile (and I suppose tablet sizing as well.) The arrows are set to show 50% from the top of the module, right in the middle. That works great up until a certain point, but on mobile since the height will vary based on the content, it doesn't render very well. I'm not quite sure the best way to set this up and what in the CSS needs to be edited. I'm assuming it should show under the photo, but the placement of the photo will vary as well based on the length of content. Can someone assist me on the best way around this and what I might need to edit in the CSS? I created a test page here: https://info.totalbrain.com/fdf

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 2.43.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-21 at 2.51.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-21 at 2.52.00 PM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Image slider horizontal arrows

Hey @fazzio349 

Thank you for the information provided.I'll tag a few experts that can share their experience with you.    

Hey @Stephanie-OG @Anonymous @Anton any thoughts you would like to share with @fazzio349

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes