CMS Development

choltzman
Participant

Image heading

I want to make responsive image headings with editable text for my page, but so far the text won't line up over the image properly (see images attached) 

What I have: 

https://www.baass.com/seafood_v1?hs_preview=fUZHreiR-5980636865

I sort of have it working but I can't get the text positioned in the Center of the Imagesortof.PNG

What I want: 

head want.PNG

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
tjoyce
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

Image heading

This looks like you have the text nested in the wrong section of the drag n drop builder. A screenshot with labels on where the text is and where the background image is on your drag n drop builder would help us give you a good solution.

0 Upvotes
choltzman
Participant

Image heading

Here's the template screen shot. Even when I had the positioning reversed it still wouldn't align the Blue text with the rope knot

ropeBanner.PNG

0 Upvotes
tjoyce

Image heading

If I understand your question correctly and you want both texts to be overlayed on the image, you would need to put the background image on the parent container that is holding both text elements:

rope.png

0 Upvotes
choltzman
Participant

Image heading

Not quite. I'm looking to create a decorative header but the text never aligns properly with the bg image. I just want a heading with a bg image. But i'm trying to avoid CSS

0 Upvotes
tjoyce

Image heading

I'm sorry but, it's still hard to tell what you're asking for. 

Can you use monosnap to kind of draw on a screenshot to help us understand more.

0 Upvotes