CMS Development

iamathlete
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Image Gallery - image sizes too large

SOLVE

I have to admit I'm missing something simple here but I can't figure it out.

I created a bunch of image galleries where the image sizes are perfect 

(see bottom of this page:  http://go.imathlete.com/online-race-registration-with-imathlete)

I created a new template today with nothing different in the image gallery setup, but the images are ridiculously large.  Check this out (bottom of page):

http://go.imathlete.com/about-imathlete-online-event-registration-leader

When I resize the images, the gallery is still resizing images - but in that case they just show poor quality images.

How do I ensure the size of these images aren't as ridiculously large as they are now?

Thank you!!!

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @iamathlete  I apologize that no one got back to you earlier. Are you still having an issue with the gallery sizing? It appears that the galleries now match. If you have further questions, please let me know and I'll do my best to look further into this. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @iamathlete  I apologize that no one got back to you earlier. Are you still having an issue with the gallery sizing? It appears that the galleries now match. If you have further questions, please let me know and I'll do my best to look further into this. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
iamathlete

SOLVE

Thanks Ed. I felt like such a loser that nobody responded.  ; )

Yes, it's fixed.

0 Upvotes
NicoDahlgren
Participant

SOLVE

Hey! How did you fix this?

0 Upvotes
iamathlete

SOLVE

truthfully i don't remember exactly but i believe i just created all the images in the same size square. none higher or wider than another.

NicoDahlgren
Participant

SOLVE
Hey there, appreciate it. Too bad there is not a manual option, guess we’ll do it the hard way. Thanks for answering!
0 Upvotes