CMS Development

MShekar
Participant

I need to create a signature in the form

SOLVE

Hi,
Good Day.
I need to create a signature in the form, where it needs to be used on the landing page.
So once the user fills and signs the form. It needs to be captured in contact info.
So can you help me with how to create the signature as one of the feilds? 

Thank you.

2 Accepted solutions
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for your post @MShekar .

I've found this Community conversation that might help you: Can you add e-sign to a HubSpot Web Form?

Could you take a look?

View solution in original post

piersg
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@natsumimori's idea of using an existing app from the Marketplace is definitely the easiest. If you wanted to make your own, you would need to use a canvas element like this example, add it to form after the page has loaded, then send it using the Forms API probably, or upload it as a file with the Files API. You'd need some way to decode the signature. Basically, it's complicated haha.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
MShekar
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for the solutions @natsumimori  and @piersg.

piersg
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@natsumimori's idea of using an existing app from the Marketplace is definitely the easiest. If you wanted to make your own, you would need to use a canvas element like this example, add it to form after the page has loaded, then send it using the Forms API probably, or upload it as a file with the Files API. You'd need some way to decode the signature. Basically, it's complicated haha.

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for your input @piersg !

natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for your post @MShekar .

I've found this Community conversation that might help you: Can you add e-sign to a HubSpot Web Form?

Could you take a look?