CMS Development

MShekar
Participant

I need to create a signature in the form

Résolue

Hi,
Good Day.
I need to create a signature in the form, where it needs to be used on the landing page.
So once the user fills and signs the form. It needs to be captured in contact info.
So can you help me with how to create the signature as one of the feilds? 

Thank you.

2 Solutions acceptées
natsumimori
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Thank you for your post @MShekar .

I've found this Community conversation that might help you: Can you add e-sign to a HubSpot Web Form?

Could you take a look?

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

piersg
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

@natsumimori's idea of using an existing app from the Marketplace is definitely the easiest. If you wanted to make your own, you would need to use a canvas element like this example, add it to form after the page has loaded, then send it using the Forms API probably, or upload it as a file with the Files API. You'd need some way to decode the signature. Basically, it's complicated haha.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

6 Réponses
bendonahower
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

We built a solution that works with native HubSpot forms. Here's a 45 second video to see it in action.

https://www.loom.com/share/c0dd5f3df2794503aa715d65e0336d2b?sid=8bddece9-f7c9-49a5-acb9-52d249075a22

Since it is a regular HubSpot form, you can DIY changes to the form in the future after it's implemented, and, of course, no monthly like third-party e-signature software.

If you still need something like this, send me an email, ben@noboundsdigital.com.

Ben Donahowers HubSpot community signature
0 Votes
bendonahower

Résolue

It's been a few years! But if you still need this, we have a solution where you can use native HubSpot forms for e-signature.

Here's a 45 second demo.

https://www.loom.com/share/c0dd5f3df2794503aa715d65e0336d2b?sid=8bddece9-f7c9-49a5-acb9-52d249075a22

Shoot me an email at ben@noboundsdigital.com if you're interested and we can this working for your use case with a one-time fee.

Ben Donahowers HubSpot community signature
0 Votes
MShekar
Participant

Résolue

Thank you for the solutions @natsumimori  and @piersg.

piersg
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

@natsumimori's idea of using an existing app from the Marketplace is definitely the easiest. If you wanted to make your own, you would need to use a canvas element like this example, add it to form after the page has loaded, then send it using the Forms API probably, or upload it as a file with the Files API. You'd need some way to decode the signature. Basically, it's complicated haha.

natsumimori

Résolue

Thank you for your input @piersg !

natsumimori
Solution

Résolue

Thank you for your post @MShekar .

I've found this Community conversation that might help you: Can you add e-sign to a HubSpot Web Form?

Could you take a look?