CMS Development

iwagner
Participant

Huge Issue With HTML Signature

Every single time I click inside an email it opens the "edit signature" popup. It wasn't doing this behavior this morning, and I can't click and drag the body of my email text.

I'm trying to customize a template and had no issues with this before today. Why can't I click in the email like it's text instead of part of my signature?

2 Replies 2
HubSplat001
Participant

Hubspot Email Issue.pngI'm having this same issue. This just began happening this afternoon, and I can no longer send emails through hubspot, which is literally, my job. Even worse, if I send an email through Gmail instead, it's not tracking like it previously did either. This is necessary for my job, since this is how I show my manager my progress. If it's not tracking emails, it looks like I'm not working.

0 Upvotes
iwagner
Participant

This issue seems to be resolved. It popped up quickly and went away just as quickly. I got a reply from HS on another thread letting me know it was known and being worked on, looks like they fixed it in my case, but here's the other workarounds I mentioned in that thread:

Deleting Signature and pasting it back in from Notepad or similar - Fixes cursor not working in text

Using Tab to move cursor into text area from email title area - Tedious but allows you to type and use arrow keys as well as home/end/pageup/pagedown.

Sending email from outside source, copy+pasting into hubspot: Track your emails as notes for the time being if that helps you.

Hope this issue resolved for everyone else as well and thank you hubspot for your work and your replies!

0 Upvotes