CMS Development

HayleighB

Hubspot menu styling problem

Hi,

My company recently updated our webite's main menu to include quite a few more links in the dropdown sections than it did previously. After making the same changes to our Hubspot page menus through Settings > Navigation the formatting display is way off meaning that a lot of links can't be seen or selected on most devices.

I raised this issue with support recently and was told that this was a CSS issue stemming from our live site and to tell our developer to change the height/width to a set pixel amount but this didn't really change anything. Plus our developer came back to us with a screenshot that appears to show that the CSS causing the problem is in fact being pulled from Hubspot, not our live site, so I'm not really sure where to go from here.

I've included screenshots of the correct menui display on our live site, how this is displaying on our Hubspot pages, and the mentioned screenshot of the CSS code name.

(Also please keep in mind that I am not code savvy myself when writing responses - I will just be passing instructions along to developers)

Live Site MenuLive Site MenuHubspot Page MenuHubspot Page MenuCSS Screenshot - 'Altinet-May' is not the name of our main site's stylesheetCSS Screenshot - 'Altinet-May' is not the name of our main site's stylesheet

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
AlexanderData
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

Hubspot menu styling problem

Hello, you can send us a link to your website and the hubspot template in which you are modifying the css.
It is the easiest for us to inspect it and find the solution.
Thank you

0 Upvotes