CMS Development

DSimeone
Participant

Hubspot landing page text CTA not in-line with surrounding text

I am creating a Hubspot landing page with text links. I know that I need to make the text links CTAs in order to see click data...however, when I change the text links to "CTAs" the text doesn't look in-line with the surrounding text. I am using the same font type and size as the text on the page. 

In editor mode it appears to be floating too high but in the preview mode it looks slightly too low.

The text link is "follow these instructions"

Editor Mode:

s4.png

Preview Mode:

ssssss.png

It does give me the option to add CSS, I tried playing around with different line heights but they only get reflected in Editor Mode and the Preview Mode doesn't change in appearance no matter what CSS I add.

sss.png

Any suggestions are VERY appreciated ! 🙂 

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hello @DSimeone

On the preview page, you must have to right-click on the link and text around and check click on “inspect” then check their font size and line-height that way only you can get a solution or cheat a dummy link with the same things and share with us, definitely we help you there.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
Brownstephen101
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

@DSimeone 
Do you have a link to page that's being affected so that we could inspect it?

0 Upvotes
DSimeone
Participant

Thanks for the help! Is there a way to share in preview mode? I don't want to set it live with the links looking that way. 

0 Upvotes
Brownstephen101

Not that I know of, I would try these styles because 1 of them is most likely the issue:

line-height: inherit !important;
padding: 0 !important;
margin: 0 !important;
font-size: inherit !important;
display: inline !important;

If that doesn't work, try swaping display: inline for display: inline-flex.

If it's not one of those styles then I would probably need something to inspect to be able to figure it out for you.

0 Upvotes
DSimeone
Participant

Thank you @Brownstephen101 , 😀  I tried them all but when I used "display: inline-flex !important;" and published the page the link looks the most in line with the text 👍 the link still looks the same as it did before in editor and preview modes so this is very possibly just an issue that affects those two modes and not the published page. Thanks so much for your help!

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Holy heck!  I was just about to tag you in, @Brownstephen101 !

0 Upvotes