CMS Development

Amritha

Hubspot form in html page is not getting submitted

SOLVE

Hi Team,

I have added hubspot form script on html page which i have created but on submission of the form its not getting submitted,it stays on the same page.

Same issue with IE and chrome browser,kindly help me to submit the form in html page .

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

all you have to do is click one of the links next to one of the jquery version. a box will pop up with the code. copy an paste the code into the head of your document... but here just copy and paste this and put it into the head of your document:

<script
  src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.2.4.min.js"
  integrity="sha256-BbhdlvQf/xTY9gja0Dq3HiwQF8LaCRTXxZKRutelT44="
  crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
12 Replies 12
Jsum
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @Amritha,

Is the html page in Hubspot or on a different server? are you using the form embed code or are you using the form HubL widget? Can you share a preview link to the page?

0 Upvotes
Amritha

SOLVE

Hi ,

its in different server ! and i have added hubspot form embedded code ..

0 Upvotes
Jsum
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@Amritha,

Have you checked to see if the information if put into the form is going to Hubspot? Try adding a fake contact, give it about 30 seconds, then check your contact list in Hubspot.

Also check your developers console for any javascript errors. I beleive Hubspot's embed codes are jquery reliant, if your not including jquery in your page then that may be the issue. 

0 Upvotes
Amritha

SOLVE

Hi,

I have created a single page landing page using HTML in sharepoint designer tool,this page has only html code and no javascript or jquery is used .

below code is added in Contact us menu which has hubspot form,

<div style="font-size:15px"><!--[if lte IE 8]><script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="//js.hsforms.net/forms/v2-legacy.js"></script><![endif]--><script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="//js.hsforms.net/forms/v2.js"></script><script>  hbspt.forms.create({        portalId: '329974',    formId: '75cdfe28-189b-4fe0-a41f-56033ca19211',css:'/_catalogs/masterpage/gunnebo/css/jquery-ui.css'  });</script></div>

i also checked view submission list in hubspot and submitted entries are not refelcting yet:(

0 Upvotes
Jsum
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You need to check if the jquery library is being called on your page. It would be best if it was in the head of your document. If you want to share a link I can tell you if you have jquery on your page.

0 Upvotes
Amritha

SOLVE

0 Upvotes
Jsum
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@Amritha,

I don't see a call to the jquery library anywhere in your code. Do you know what jquery is or how to add it to your page? I feel like you aren't understanding that adding a call to a jquery cdn would most likely solve your issue. I've said it in every one of my posts. If you need help finding a jquery cdn try this one. You have to add it to your page in the <head> tags. I can't do anything more for you until you try this. 

0 Upvotes
Amritha

SOLVE

i will try this !! is it possible for you to help me to add jquery cdn on my page ?

0 Upvotes
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

all you have to do is click one of the links next to one of the jquery version. a box will pop up with the code. copy an paste the code into the head of your document... but here just copy and paste this and put it into the head of your document:

<script
  src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.2.4.min.js"
  integrity="sha256-BbhdlvQf/xTY9gja0Dq3HiwQF8LaCRTXxZKRutelT44="
  crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
0 Upvotes
Amritha

SOLVE

Hi Jsum,

Thank you for the solution!! i guess it worked for me ,sorry for the previous post..Thank you again.

Jsum
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Glad I could help.

0 Upvotes
Amritha

SOLVE

Hi ,

As you said i have added the jquery script tag with in head tag and tested .It still didnot work 😞

0 Upvotes