CMS Development

ismasn35

Hubspot for woocommerce plugin dammage my site health

hi community

when i installed this plugin in wordppress it start prompting me with some critical errors in mysite health. the errors are the followings: 

1) An active PHP session was detected — Performance
A PHP session was created by a session_start() function call. This interferes with REST API and loopback requests. The session should be closed by session_write_close() before making any HTTP requests.

2) The REST API encountered an error
Performance
The REST API is one way WordPress, and other applications, communicate with the server. One example is the block editor screen, which relies on this to display, and save, your posts and pages.

The REST API request failed due to an error.
Error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received (http_request_failed)

3) Your site could not complete a loopback request
Performance
Loopback requests are used to run scheduled events, and are also used by the built-in editors for themes and plugins to verify code stability.

The loopback request to your site failed, this means features relying on them are not currently working as expected.
Error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received (http_request_failed)

im fearing about the n1 error because i found out that the cookie related to the session user is not flaged as secure.  when i deactivate plugin the prroblem is gone. 

2 Replies 2
ChrisLee
Participant

I have the same problem, disable the hubspot plugin and the problem goes. Your plugin should not be using the open session route.

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @ismasn35,

Could you further clarify on where exactly are you seeing these errors?

Additionally, could you share with me screenshots on the errors that you're seeing on your end?

0 Upvotes