CMS Development

MichalC
Participant

Hubspot content_id, blog_author.id

SOLVE
Hello, for marketing purposes I was asked to add a uniqe ID to meta tag on every single hubspot page, so I decided to use content_id variable. The problem is that at blog_home page, blog_tag and blog_author page this variable returns '0'. I have use blog_authors ID and blog_tag.slug instead. Can anybody tell me if there is a possibility that those content_id and blog_author.id will get the same value?
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
assi
Solution
Guide

SOLVE

Hi @MichalC 

I don't think content_id and blog_author.id will be duplicated, but I'm not sure.
If you want to make sure you avoid duplication, how about prefix it with something like {{ 'blog_' + blog_author.id }}?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
assi
Solution
Guide

SOLVE

Hi @MichalC 

I don't think content_id and blog_author.id will be duplicated, but I'm not sure.
If you want to make sure you avoid duplication, how about prefix it with something like {{ 'blog_' + blog_author.id }}?

MichalC
Participant

SOLVE

@assi thank you so much! I don't know how I missed that 😄 have a great day!

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @MichalC ,

Are there any restrictions on what the id can contain?  I mean, the url will be unique. Could you use that?

@assi , @JonPayne , @jonchim, @Anton   what do you all think?

MichalC
Participant

SOLVE
@dennisedson thanks for Quick response. I have already set everything like I mentioned above, The only question now is about value of those two id's. I hope that there is no way to get two identical values, but I am not sure and I couldnt find any info in docs 🙂
0 Upvotes