CMS Development

chrissa0000
Colaborador

Hubspot Marketplace Template (Animated Homepage)

resolver

Hi!

We would like to really change our homepage to be more interactive, fun and animated just like this site https://notpot.com/, I wonder if this is possible using Hubspot Design Manager, or is this kind of theme available in Hubspot Marketplace?

Thanks!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Stephanie-OG
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi there!

Yes, interactive websites with parallax, lazy load, scroll animation, GIFs... etc. are definitely possible in the HubSpot CMS. Anything you can do on any other CMS with HTML/CSS/JavaScript is possible on HubSpot.

However, I'm not certain how many marketplace templates include this functionality since it's hard to build a template where the animations will work regardless of the content added. 

A developer should be able to help you add more animations to your site 🙂

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

HubSpot Design / Development

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
dennisedson
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

@chrissa0000 , i doubt you will find a theme for this.  the person who can create a them like this that allows for individual personalizations is going to make a ton of money 🙂

you need a good developer and designer. 

Stephanie-OG
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi there!

Yes, interactive websites with parallax, lazy load, scroll animation, GIFs... etc. are definitely possible in the HubSpot CMS. Anything you can do on any other CMS with HTML/CSS/JavaScript is possible on HubSpot.

However, I'm not certain how many marketplace templates include this functionality since it's hard to build a template where the animations will work regardless of the content added. 

A developer should be able to help you add more animations to your site 🙂

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

HubSpot Design / Development

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!